Is there anywhere I can buy the USA/Canada plug attachments for Philips Hue?

Updated 6 days ago in [Hardware for Philips hue]
0 6 days ago

I’ve been searching the internet to try and find plug attachments for USA/Canada – but can’t seem to find any?

I have UK/EU ones but have just moved over to Canada.

Anyone know of how to get them or what they are called?

They are the things that slide and snap into the power supply itself.


  • Liked by
Loading more replies