Quick test – click this: https://www.meethue.com/api/nupnp – if the connection is alright you should see something like this
If it’s not alright, it’ll show this:
Other things to consider:
- Make sure your bridge is connected to your wifi router directly. Meaning there is no other switches in between.
- And obviously make sure that your iPhone is connected to the same Wifi as your Hue bridge.
- Your router also needs to support nupnp (universal plug&play).
- To see whether your internet connection is alright, the light indicator should be on – shining. If it’s blinking, it’s not connected (or maybe plugged to the wrong device).
- If all lights are solid (which is good), then try to ‘Forget Your Network’ from your iPhone
- 1. Go to iPhone Settings
- 2. Wifi
- 3. Click i button on the right side
- 4. Click ‘Forget this Network’
- Restarting your Wifi router (turn it off for at least 60 seconds and then turn it back home) maybe helpful, too