Hi Guys, Hope you can help me out with some difficult to understand behaviour.
I have 8 Hue GU10 Lamps around the outside of my house, these are arranged in 3 “rooms”.
- Front of the House
- Side of the House
- Back of the House
I use a “Other Routine” to turn these on between 18:00 – 22:30. Lights operate “dim” @ ~30% so not to blind the neighbours. This work fines.
I also have an external motion sensor on the side of the house. So, in the event someone approaches the house the “Side of the House” lights come on Bright. This uses the Accessories configuration and seems to generally work
When the motion sensor is enabled the “Side of the House” lights come on at 18:00 but soon go off again. The other Front and Back of House lamps are unaffected.
- At this time the motion sensor is “inactive” because there is sufficient day light.
- Attached is a picture of the Sensor config. https://photos.app.goo.gl/5MYDKeUtR9uvgUMV8
The Expected Behaviour
- Lights come on during at 18:00. Set to Dim.
- The motion sensor turns on the “Side of the House” lamps, set to Bright, for 10 mins
- After 10 mins the lights return to Dim.
- The routine turns the lights off at 22:30.
- The motion sensor continues to monitor overnight as per the config.
If anyone can help please let me know.