Hi Forum, I’m obviously doing something wrong, but I seem not to be able to get Home and Away working. What could I have overlooked? I’m using the square bridge and Philips Hue (beta) mobile app on iOS 12.1.2 on iPhone XS.
I made sure that I move at least 500 feet from my home location to test (actually much more).
- meethue account available and logged in, out of home connection works
- ensured that the app can access location ‘always’
- setup settings/advanced/home location to point to my home location
- Cleared all previous Home & Away attempts from the bridge using Explore / Hue Labs / Settings / Manage resources / Geofence users / Delete …
- setup Home & Away / Coming home to have 1 room (after sunset not activated)
- setup Home & Away / Leaving home to have 1 room (the same room)
- setup Home & Away / Location aware to “on”.
- Did the above setup at my home location
What could I have missed out (or messed up…)?
I noted in “Explore/Hue Labs/Settings/Manage resources/Geofence users” a message “1 Sensor | usage unknown | Philips ….”. Is this a status message?